Saturday, September 17, 2016

Today is the Day.. Time to Move



I am deciding that today is the day to start my regular exercise regime. I am putting it on my blog to hold myself to it. I am starting with a commitment of 3 days a week for the first month. I am exercising a minimum of 30 minutes each time. My weeks will go Saturday to Friday since today is Saturday and I am starting today. I have been having some stomach issues this last week so I don't feel like starting this, but it's time. I have to get serious. I am ready to continue to lose more weight. I have lost 85 pounds in the last year, now it's time to lose more. I have a goal of another 75 pounds this year. I can do it. Cleaning up my eating again and regular exercising, I know I can get back on track again.

This is my commitment to myself. I need to do this for myself. I know I can. It's time.

There have been a series of things happening in my life that have reminded me that I need to focus on what is important to me. I have gotten a bit stuck. I have let my focus be on other people or my job again and has become a distraction from what I really need to be focused on... Time to pull back and focus on the things that are really important to me and will help me and my depression. It's time. I will write a weekly blog post for myself to keep myself accountable.

No comments: